Saturday, February 23, 2008

New patterns & shawl update

I'm still plugging away on the shawl. Got a few more rows done. Of course not working too much on it since we've been busy with moving issues... thank god I packed up all my crochet stuff right away (except for the shawl) - because I found the cutest bootie patterns on Etsy! The photos are from the listings on Etsy, just to be sure - they are not my photos... here are the links to the Etsy listings: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9768831 and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9755462 I so want to make them immediately!! I've had an Etsy storefront since probably last winter... and I keep meaning to start listing stuff there to sell, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet - but I've bought some really great patterns there! I just love Etsy!
As soon as we move and get unpacked and settled these booties will be top of my to make list!!! I just can't wait to try them :)

2 comments:

Eric Carlson said...

Those are amazing! You are a knitting Master!

eBay Selling Guide

Sandy said...

Doing some blog walking this morning and found myself here. I would agree those booties/slippers are precious! After I'm done looking around here, I'll pop over and take a closer look.

I've not done the Este thing, most of knitting and crocheting goes to charity.

Moving........can be exciting; emotional, leaving one area and going to another....but it is certainly lots of work, so I wish you good luck with that.

I love the yarn in your first picture, the shawl. Think I have some of it in my stash. Or if not, I'm sure I've used it. The ombre's and mutli's are such fun to use. You never know how the colors are going to come out.

Hope you'll come visiting, the welcome mats always out.

Have a good wkend.
Sandy