Friday, January 25, 2008

Back to work?

I can't believe I haven't crocheted anything since I finished the coffee cozy/coaster set! It's been probably a little over 2 weeks since I've worked on anything. I think it's the longest I've gone w/out since I started!! Of course once I start really blogging on it... ;) I've just been spending so much time on the computer reading and writing blogs...

I almost got to go to a real yarn store today! I usually have to settle for getting all my yarn at Wal-Mart. There's one small craft store in town, and they have a nice selection of yarn, but they're kind of snooty. And the aisles are too small for a stroller... In searching for something else online I ran across the address for a fiber store in a town about an hour away. Well, we decided to go to the Wal-Mart in that town today and I planned on dropping in at the fiber store... it turned out that they were closed :( I will have to call and find out their hours... I've almost driven to that town just to go to the fiber store - glad I didn't if they don't hold regular business hours.

Anyway - I'll just have to post a picture of my daughter in my favorite hat that I crocheted her :) It's so adorable! I spent the few months before I had her making hats and booties :) did I mention obsessively??




No comments: