Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Crochet!

Well, I am right in the middle of my mad rush to get Christmas gifts crocheted! I started much earlier last year and the year before, so we will see how it goes! :) I think I'm almost halfway done! I have 9 hats completed and 10 more to go! Of course that's just the nieces and nephews. I think I am going to try to make some quick and easy hats for a couple of other people on our list too. Last year I really got into it and made a different hat for pretty much every niece, while I made all the nephews earflap hats. This year I discovered Moda Dea Tweedle Dee yarn. Love the stuff! And I came up with a really quick and easy pattern for it! I can get two nifty hats out of each skein! Or two baby/toddler hats and one teen/adult hat! And I found a pattern for a nice boy beanie that I will be making all the nephews this year.

Unfortunately I can't do any showing off of my goods this year. 2 reasons: 1) why would I want to spoil anyone's gift? ;) and 2) I cannot for the life of me get photos uploaded to my blogs! Its been very frustrating as I rely so heavily on pictures for all my blogs :( Someday I will figure it out, until then, no pictures... :(

No comments: