Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some things...

I have been meaning to post pictures of the hats I made for Christmas forever... and unfortunately, I am missing the middle pictures, I have the first few and the last couple of hats I made. My laptop bit the dust in a way, still intact, but there is something wrong with the cord or the connector in the inside, I can't get it to charge... will have to take it in at some point and I think that all the other pics I took of xmas gifts are only on my laptop...


This one was made of the Lily's Sugar and Cream cotton yarn, it turned out pretty :)

This hat was a pattern that I made especially for this wonderful Tweedle Dee yarn from Moda Dea. Love it! This was the fireside color.

And then I made three in the color Blackberry... the first one is adult sizeAnd these two are baby size ;) One for a 9 month old and one for a 2 month old.

And here are two of the boy hats that I did.


While I was making some of the boy hats, my husband requested a hat with lettering on it :) I altered the above pattern quite a bit - it's all dc except for the stripes are sc... but quickly figured out that with the lettering it would have to be sc in the middle section... but did not account for the fact that sc is tighter and has less stretch to it... so its a thinner hat in the lettering band area, will have to try to find a way to remedy that :) Too small for the husband, but Beatrice seems to like it :)

No comments: