Friday, November 27, 2009

What I've Been Up To

Not much really! It's hard to find the time to crochet and knit with the chaos ;) but I do find minutes of sanity here and there to get some little things done. I've been doing mostly crochet projects as knitting seems to be a little dangerous to do with a baby in my lap ;)

The most recent things I've crocheted are birthday hats for my neices


Just before Halloween I crocheted a pumpkin hat and booties for my little baby boy ;)


I've made him several hats:



And being the evil crafter that I am, made him try on one that I sent to a friend that had a girl ;) He didn't like it so much.


 I'm currently working on a Lightning McQueen (from Cars) hat, and a knit hat for my older daughter!

This year, with so little time, I am not doing the madly crocheting a gift for everyone thing this year... :( I'll have to resume that one next year.

4 comments:

SANDY said...

Cute cute hats, almost as cute as your model. LOL...the one with him not happy with the girly hat on...you must make sure you save that to embarrass him when he's older. lol

I got a bit of crocheting done yesterday, hoping to work on a knitted project a bit today. If only we all had more time.

I'm out and about today, visiting in blog land. Please swing by and see how things are going.

Sandy

Sandy said...

Me popping back in to see what you're up to.

Sandy

Sandy said...

Me again, visiting today from Sandy's Space. What's new...you're behind in blogging and visiting girl...miss ya
Sandy

theyarnproject said...

Wow! That's all I can say! These pics show GREAT work. Good job. I am new to crochet myself. I hope you will visit my blog at www.theyarnproject.blogspot.com.
I am on a two year mission to learn how to master crocheting, loom work, and knitting.